Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Mighty Deer Hunters




Guess what Aaron and Easton came home with???!!!! Yes, another deer. Actually I am proud of them. Aaron was planning on hunting another couple of days but he got his deer and was able to come home. I miss him when he leaves and I'm happy that he is back. I'm usually right there with him but I had a wedding and tons of paperwork so my boys went and had their male bonding time.

4 comments:

  1. That is a great deer. Looks like they had a good time. I actully shot my first dear this weekend.
    CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collette! I've been trying to leave you a commment for like FOREVER. For some reason comments don't show up under your post when I bring it up. I had to click on the title and then scroll to the bottom to find it. Anyway, I didn't want you to think I've been snubbing you! I really love to look at your blog. I am glad you guys are so happy in Mesquite. We miss you in Kanab! I could probably help you fix your comment settings. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. Neither one of us drew out this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, guys! Terry & I both drew out and got nada - dang!!!!! We sure saw a lot of gut piles & big deer taken the last night, though!
    But, we had a good time.

    ReplyDelete